HOME - ON AIR - MUSIC - ABOUT US
Listen Live

 

Suffolk First plays a wide breadth of Hits and Memories from the last five decades, with a heavy bias towards Country Music.  60% of our output is Country, with the other 40% non-Country because - as we like to say - just because you like Country Music, it doesn't mean you don't like other great music too.
Suffolk First is the place to hear The Shires alongside George Ezra, or Dolly Parton next to Olly Murs.  We play a wide selection of Country Classics, as well.

Follow us on Twitter @suffolkfirst and search for SuffolkFirst on Facebook to find out more about the music we're currently playing.